October is a busy time of year, so we decided to put together one post where you can find a whole bunch of fun stuff going on in Pueblo this weekend! (And there’s lots!) If you know of a family-friendly event that we missed? You can always fill our our event submission form, or leave us a message on our Facebook Page!
Friday October 10
- The CSU Pueblo Thunderwolves Soccer team plays Colorado Christian at 7pm!
- Laser Light Skate at the Pueblo Ice Arena! From 5:30-7:30, cost is $5 and includes skate rental!
- Pueblo Central plays Pueblo County at 7pm at Pueblo County High School.
- Steel City Theater Company (241 S. Santa Fe) is opening Rocky Horror Picture Show at 7pm. Adult tickets are $10, senior adults/students are $7. Shows at 7PM on 10/10, 10/11, 10/17, 10/18, 10/24, and10/25; at 10PM on 10/18, 10/24, and 10/25; and at 2PM on 10/12, 10/19, and 10/26.
Saturday October 11
- Arts and Crafts Boutique, Eagles Auxiliary #145. Saturday, October 11, 9am-4pm. 1615 South Prairie. Lunch served at noon. For information, contact Jackie 719-250-7334. Public welcome
- St. Mary-Corwin’s Farm Stand. It will be in the paved parking lot on Lake Avenue, north of the Fire Station #4 from 8-10:30 a.m. Only fresh locally sourced vegetables sold. October 11th featured item will be pumpkins.
Sunday October 12
- Pokemon League/Tournament – 3:00 PM at Chaos Games and More (Poke’mon League/Tournament for kids and adults. $5 entry, prizes awarded based on age and number of players.)
- Mesa Junction Art Bash at 2:00 PM in the Rawlings library courtyard. Enjoy arts, crafts, food, entertainment and fun! Free and open to the public.
- Origami Odyssey at 2:00 PM in the Rawlings library Idea factory in the outdoor courtyard models from the book, “The Paris Wife,” will be folded, public welcome, Mary Tucey, 544-6420.
Do you know of something else going on this weekend in Pueblo? Please leave a comment below and let us know!