Top 10 things you need to know about Pueblo’s Chick-Fil-A. First of all, I would like to say I had the pleasure of meeting the new franchise restaurant operators (owners) last night during the premier night they hosted for their raging fans. It was a blast, I took Bella and Jacque took Skyler, and we joined our friend Carrie with her daughter Amber. They spoiled us with a tour of their spotless kitchen, drinks, food, and dessert. It was quite the treat for our little princesses (thank you Chick-Fil-A)! I did learn a few things about the restaurant that I think everyone should know, so here’s my top 10.
10. If, you are one of the first 100 people in line the night before the store opens you will win 52 free Chick-fil-A #1 Sandwich Meals.
9. October 23rd, 2014 is the grand opening
8. They have an amazing play area for young children (and it’s CLEAN)
7. Their chicken is 100% pure breast meat with no hormones, steroids, fillers or additives.
6. All greens used for their salads are cut up in the store. The salad you will enjoy does NOT come from a bag, but cut up fresh!!!
5. Chick-Fil-A’s lemonade is made from fresh lemons, sugar, and water in the store (diet lemonade with Splenda).
4. Kids meals can be healthy with their amazing grilled chicken nuggets and Buddy Fruits applesauce.
3. Their staff loves their jobs and you will notice a difference when you are their guest.
2. Why is Chick-fil-A closed on Sunday? A: Our founder, Truett Cathy, made the decision to close on Sundays in 1946 when he opened his first restaurant in Hapeville, Georgia. He has often shared that his decision was as much practical as spiritual. He believes that all franchised Chick-fil-A® Operators and Restaurant employees should have an opportunity to rest, spend time with family and friends, and worship if they choose to do so. That’s why all Chick-fil-A Restaurants are closed on Sundays. It’s part of our recipe for success.
1. What is the Corporate Purpose of Chick-fil-A, Inc.? A: To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A.