The Annual Caring Pregnancy Center fundraiser is coming up Saturday, November 1, 2014. This marks ACPC’s 30th year of service! Over the last 30 years they have served over 30,000 families. Which means 1/3 of the population of Pueblo has come through their doors at some point in their lives.
Seating is limited! R.S.V.P. today! Suggested donation is $50 per seat.
If, you are unable to attend the Banquet, you can still make a donation (one-time or monthly) by visiting our home page and clicking “Donate.” Please specify that your donation is designated toward the 2014 Annual Fundraising Banquet.
Deadline to R.S.V.P. is Friday, October 24, 2014.
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Fellowship at 6:00 pm
Pueblo Convention Center
320 Central Main St.
Caring Pregnancy Center Services (free of charge)
- Pregnancy Testing & Consultation
- Ultrasound Services for the Determination of Pregnancy
- Limited STI Testing and Treatment (Gonorrhea and Chlamydia)
- Education on Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Education on all Pregnancy Options
- Information on Abortion Risks and Procedures
- Community and Medical (OBGYN) Referrals
- Adoption Referrals
- First Steps and First Steps Plus Parenting Program
- Showers of Hope
- Journey to Manhood
- Beautiful Awakening
- The Diamond Standard Success Development Program
- Weekly Discipline Class
- Childbirth Class
- One-on-One Parenting Mentors
- Sexual Integrity/Abstinence Education and Tools
- Baby Clothes up to 12 months
- Maternity Clothes
- Diapers as Incentives
- Pregnancy Loss Counseling for any Pregnancy Loss (Abortion, Miscarriage or Still Birth)