Become a Certified Retreat Coach! — Registration Opens for this Women Only Workshop
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you want to get certification that will help you not only show up more confident but also get you noticed to colleagues and other around you…
…then this training workshop is for YOU!
Mountain Park Environmental Center will be hosting a women-only workshop for professional coaches, therapists, social workers, yoga teachers, and any other women who either dream of leading retreats or are currently leading them but want more training.
What you will get from the Training Intensive:
- How to identify your niche
- Explore the skills and expertise you bring
- How to name and market your retreat
- What to do on your retreats
- 240-page Retreat Coach Manual
- Resources galore!
- How to bring Nature activities into your retreat offerings
- The Nuts and Bolts of pricing, deposits, service providers, & cancellation policies.
- How to use labyrinths in your retreat offerings
- Techniques for adapting retreats to meet your market
- Custom Retreats – Virtual Retreats – Mini Retreats and more
- Connect and network with other Retreat Leaders In-Training
- A personal retreat experience where you will learn techniques for structuring a multi-day retreat experience as you go through each day. True hands-on learning!
- Rest and reflection in the retreat setting of the Colorado Mountains
- Inspiration and support!
Your All-Inclusive Package includes:
- Private room at the Historic eco-lodge – The Horseshoe Lodge – with a private bath or shared bath option
- 8 healthy chef-prepared meals with coffee/teas and fresh snack bar available 24 hours
- Full Training Program and Retreat Leader Certification (plus Homestudy prep program)