Do you love to write poetry? Or maybe you know someone who is gifted with writing. Here is a chance to showcase your talents. All poets, grade 2 to adult are invited to write a poem. It can be about any topic and written in any style. Winners will be chosen from each age group.
1. Limit of one poem per page
2. Limit of three poems per contestant
3. Participants must be Pueblo County residents
4. All entries must include the following
• Name and age
• School, grade, and teacher (if applicable)
• Full home address and phone number
5. All entries must be received by April 4
For more information, please call 553-0220 or email email@example.com . Entries may be dropped off at any library location, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to: Pueblo City-County Library District, c/o Poetry Contest, 100 E. Abriendo Ave., Pueblo, CO 81004.
Auxiliary aides and interpreter services are available, with a one-week notice to individuals with disabilities by calling 553-0227.