Frederika Corn Maze was voted one of the top 10 by USA TODAY!!! This is one corn maze you will not want to miss. It will be open from September 12 – October 31. Located near Avondale, and presenting a “Colorado” themed corn maze for its inaugural 2014 event. Located at 47522 McHarg Road, Pueblo, CO 81006.
Hours Of Operation:
Friday: 10:00am – midnite
Saturday: 10:00am – midnite
Sunday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from September 12, 2014 through October 30, 2014. Last entrance to the maze is one (1) hour before closing.
- From dusk until closing, flashlights are suggested for entering the maze.
You can bring your own or we have them available for purchase. This is a safety issue as it can be quite dark in the maze.
- Special Event – Halloween, Friday – October 31, 2014. Activities for all ages. Pumpkin Flinging Tournament Finals. Pumpkin decorating. Costume contest. Trick or Treating. Games. And even more!!!
- We will have a haunted maze in October! Please check back for more information including days, times and prices;
- Open Saturday, November 1, 2014 for a ‘dog gone’ great party for pets and their people.
- School and Private Groups — Mondays through Thursdays – by prior arrangement. Please call 719-582-9058 for questions and reservations.
- We reserve the right to change information as needed. Please ensure that you have the most current information before coming out to see us!
Pricing Inludes: Entrance to the mazes, pumpkin patch, hay ride, children’s maze, children’s play area and corn pile
$8.00 Adults (ages 12 to 64)
$5.00 Children (ages 4 to 11)
$6.00 Senior (over 65)
$7.00 Retired Military
$7.00 Active Military (includes tickets for both service member & spouse)
Free Children (3 and under)
- All purchased tickets for the corn maze includes a pumpkin from the patch, based upon availability.
- All admission is through the Frederika Farmhouse. In the Farmhouse you can purchase your admission tickets and receive a hand-stamp that provides entry to the mazes and ticket for a pumpkin (based upon availability). We also have beverages, snacks and other items for purchase at the Farmhouse. You will also receive tickets if you purchase the sling shots or Trebuchet (catapult) for flinging.
General Admission: Ala Cart (Does not include the maze)
$2.00 Per Person
$2.00 Per Person/Hey Rides
- Sling-shot: 5 “Jack B Little Pumpkins” $8.00.
- Marshmellow sling shot: 4 “Large” marshmellows $1.00
- Trebuchet (catapult) : 3 pumpkins for $12.00 (based upon availability)
$2.00 for 10 minutes
Chili Roasting: Mild/Medium/Hot (Pueblo Chili)
Only while supplies last: Once a freeze hits;roasting is over for the year.
Groups are by prior arrangement. Refundable deposit of $25.00 required and will be refunded if group arrives at agreed upon time, group members adhere to the rules and that the grounds, including picnic areas, are free of litter and garbage upon departure.
Group admission includes admission to the smaller maze, pumpkin patch, hay ride, children’s maze, children’s play area and corn pile. Limited concessions including beverages and snacks will be available for purchase. Brown bag lunches and picnic lunches are welcome.
A short educational program is available if requested in advance. This year we are focusing on the importance of family farms and the math and science involved in use of sling-shots and the trebuchet. The programs will be tailored to the age of the students/guests.
A “pumpkin flinging” program is available for groups upon request at no additional charge. This includes the launching of water balloons from the sling-shots (by students). Based upon availability of pumpkins we may have pumpkins available for groups at an additional charge. Please contact us for more information.
- Students: $5.00, includes pumpkin, based upon availability
- Teachers: 2 teachers free for each group of 30 students, does not include pumpkin
- Chaperones: $5.00, does not include pumpkin
- Siblings/other children: $6.00, includes pumpkin, based upon availability
Private groups of 10 or more paying guests (birthday parties, homeschool groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Campfire Girls, Boys and Girls Club, etc.):
- Adults: $7.00, does not include pumpkin
- Children 4-14: $5.00, includes pumpkin, based upon availability
- Children under 3: free, does not include pumpkin
We will work to ensure that there is an adequate supply of pumpkins but given the variable nature of farming we can’t guarantee that pumpkins will be available! No adjustment to the admission prices will be made if pumpkins become unavailable.
You may bring your own cake for celebrations. Disposable plates and utensils are available for purchase.
For more information on the Frederika Fall Corn Maze and Festival.