This is such a unique time in the history in our world. You have been given a moment to reflect on your life. I have found many challenges in it, but I have also found an incredible opportunity for us to pray, focus, and evaluate ones life. Let’s face it life as you know can change in a minute.
If, you’re sick and tired of letting life control your time and freedom. Take control of your life by starting to make goals and STICKING to them. I have created a simple goal setting free printable that is not overwhelming, however will point you in the right direction. By simply making a goal and writing it down.
SIMPLE GOAL SETTING
- Create morning and evening habits (I make 5 per week).
- Intentionally eliminating things that steal your time (social media, television, internet surfing, etc.).
- Make daily goals and look at them daily.
- Make weekly goals that build off of your daily goals.
- Make monthly goals that require time to complete that builds from your daily and weekly goals.
Download your free goal setting printable HERE.