FRIDAY ARTS ACADEMY:
Please call ahead to confirm final schedule (719) 295-7200
• Hour-long classes begin at 10 am and conclude at 5 pm.
• Students can register for 1-6 courses (14 weeks course) with at least four choices each hour*
• Includes an end-of-semester celebration, performance and art exhibit that is open to the public.
HOW TO PICK A COURSE
Courses are based on grades and time. Some classes are offered at multiple times for the same grades. If you see the same course offered more than once, check the grade levels and times of the course before registering.
1. Click the register button below to bring up the complete course listing for the Friday Arts Academy. You can also search for your course by the assigned number beginning with EF.
2. Add your course to the cart and continue shopping to add more courses to your schedule. When you are finished, you may check out, sign up for a membership to save 10% and enter the students’ names for each course.
• Family Bonus: Purchase 7 courses and receive the 8th course FREE!
• A course includes 13 weeks of classes.
• Arts Center members receive a 10% discount!
Arts Academy courses are taught by licensed teachers, college students and practicing artists. They incorporate 21st Century Skills & Readiness Competencies, as recommended by the Colorado Department of Education, addressing the Colorado State Model Content Standards for arts education.