With Thanksgiving coming up,I thought I’d post the recipe for one of my families favorite desserts! (In case you’re looking for something other than the standard pies!!)
This one is easy and quick – the kiddos can even put it together! And I promise everyone will love it!
Pumpkin Spice Trifle Ingredients
• Boxed Cake Mix (make according to instructions – you could substitue the liquid with 1 can pumpkin puree!)
• 2 Boxes Pumpkin Spiced Pudding
• 1 Bag White Chocolate Chips
• 1 Large Container of Whipped Topping (or 2 small!)
• Trifle Bowl (optional)
Pumpkin Spiced Trifle Instructions
• Prepare Cake Mix as per instructions. (Substitue 1 can pumpkin puree if you’re adventurous!)
• Allow cake mix to cool completely.
• Prepare Pudding As per Instructions.
• Once Pudding has set, Fold in 1/2 of whipped topping. (This will make it extra fluffy!)
• Cut Cake into small cubes, layer half in bottom of Trifle Bowl (or other clear bowl!)
• Spoon half of Pudding Mix on top of Cake Layer
• Sprinkle 2 Handfuls of White Chocolate Chips on top of pudding
• Spread half of remaing whipped topping (not mixed with pudding) on top of the white chocolate chips
• Repeat the Layers – Cake, Pudding, White Chocolate Chips, Whipped Topping
• Sprinkg White Chocolate Chips and Pumpkin Pie Spice on top for garnish!