Recently, my kiddo was invited to a Slumber Party (New Years Eve) where she had to bring a snack to share with the group! Being just a few days after Christmas? There was no way I was doing any baking, so I raided my cabinets to see what I could make!
I found a Bag of Marshmallows, a box of Teddy Grahams and some Chocolate Chips and decided to combine them all together! Add in some Coco Puffs cereal? And we had an AWESOME treat! I
I was getting ready to make another Green Chile recipe, but then I realized that I’m still in a bit of a holiday mood and wanted to do something fun and (more importantly) something sweet! And this recipe was a huge hit at the slumber party, and my six year old has requested we make it again already! (Too bad my New Years Diet won’t let me have it until the end of January!)
- 12 oz. bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 11 oz. box Chocolate Cereal of your choice
- 10 oz. box honey flavored Honey Maid Teddy Grahams
- 5 oz. mini marshmallows
- Combine ingredients in large mixing bow, be sure to mix well!
- Split evenly between individual serving containers (mason jars, ziploc bags, etc)