Recently I found myself at my mother-in-laws house on my husbands birthday, with no cake for my husband! (And limited ingredients in the cupboard, due to a recent vacation!) So I scavenged and decided to use what I could come up with!
My husband is a Choco-holic, and his favorite candy bar is Snickers – so this worked out absolutely perfect!
•1 box of brownies (and ingredients to make it as per box)
•2 (8 oz) containers light Cool Whip
•1 (3.9 oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
•1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
•1/2 cup water
•3 Snickers Bars
1. Prepare Brownies as per box mix. Allow to cool completely.
2. While brownies are cooling, mix pudding, sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup water with mixer, then fold in Whipped Topping.
3. Layer on top of the brownies – smoothing and covering the entire pan.
4. Drizzle Caramel Syrup over the pudding layer.
5. Refridgerate until Pudding has set. (About 30 minutes)
6. Spread second container of Whipped topping over top of the pudding mixture.
7. Sprinkle chopped Snickers Bars and peanuts on top of the whipped topping, and drizzle chocolate and caramel sauces. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This whole dessert was thrown together rather quickly, but had amazing results!! Everyone was asking for the recipe and our family devoured the entire pan for our birthday treat!