Join El Pueblo History Museum for a great evening of tequila tasting, margaritas, and adobe fun. Sip award-winning tequila with local tequila sommelier Anthony Hill. Listen to music by Kimberly Sewell. Quench your thirst at our margarita and paloma bar. Get your hands dirty (or not!) learning the basics of ancestral adobe. Support the work and operations of El Pueblo History Museum by becoming a member of the museum. The event is free for members of El Pueblo History Museum. Memberships can be pre-purchased at the museum or purchased at the event.
- $25: Individual Membership
- $35: Family Membership
- $35: Grandparent Membership
- $75: Supporting Membership
Your annual membership includes these fantastic benefits:
- Unlimited free admission to El Pueblo History Museum.
- Notice and information about upcoming events and exhibits.
- 10% discounts in the gift shop at El Pueblo History Museum.
- 10% discount on classes, camps, and after school programs.
- Special ticket prices and event access to popular events like Whiskeys of the West and Bruja Brew Fest.
- Exclusive invitations to member events, programs and previews.
Plus, your membership helps El Pueblo History Museum to serve our community through outstanding education programs, award-winning exhibits, and as a vibrant cultural space in the heart of Pueblo.