We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Pre-tween girls or “tweens” can be difficult to buy for. However, we have put together a list to guide you to find that perfect gift on a budget.
– You have probably heard or seen, scrunchies are back and every 8-12 year girl wants them. You can grab 45 scrunchies for only $7.99 here
(as of this post). Which is a great buy because they are normally $2 -$3 each in the stores.
– Are extremely popular with the girls (and boys) lately. They use them to carry everything in (and I mean EVERYTHING lol). These Nike bags have a 5 star rating, with over 750 reviews for less than $15 here
Felt Letter Boards
– Are a fun way for your tween to express herself. It’s pretty funny what they write on their boards (insert eye roll). You can grab this one for under $15 here
and comes with 340 White Letters and Letterboard with Stand, Wall & Tabletop Display, Storage Pouch & Gift Box.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
– Tween girls are crazy for these camera’s, it’s a fun way to capture moments with their friends. Especially for those who don’t have a cell phone yet. My daughter Bella uses hers all the time (it was her “big” gift last Christmas). You can grab these for around $50 here
Fujifilm Kit Bundle
– If, your daughter already has a Fujifilm Instax Camera this a great idea full of fun for your tween girl! It runs around $25 here
Hair Chalk Set
– As our tween girls are discovery their own identity hair chalks are fun for them to try something new and be bold. The hair chalk washes out easily. And right now you can grab this set for only $10.99 after you clip the $5.00 coupon here
. It comes in a set of 10 fantastic temporary hair chalks – last for up to 80 applications per pen.
Candy Treasure KONZ
– My daughter loves these things and I haven’t seen them in stores (thank you YouTube). They are little ice creams with chocolate fudge like candy at the top (they taste pretty good, I was shocked), and they have surprise puppy in a little case in the cone. My daugther shared them with all her friends and they were a hit! You can grab them here
, they do come in a case of 12 for around $24. These would also make great stocking stuffers if you have multiple children.