I love summer time and I’m a huge fan of fresh green bean recipes, but Lemon Nutmeg Dressing on green beans is new to me and I’m super excited to give it a try!
Garden Fresh Green Beans with Lemon & Nutmeg Dressing
Author: Maura White
Here is a unique dressing you can add to garden fresh steamed green beans as a wonderful side dish to any summer meal!
- 1 lb green beans (can be frozen)
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place 1lb of trimmed and cleaned green beans in a microwavable safe veggie steamer. Steam for 10 min, until tender.
- While the beans are cooking, mix together butter, nutmeg, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- Pour the lemon/nutmeg dressing over the beans and toss.
- Serve right away, or let marinate for 30 min. and re-heat for more potent lemon flavor.